Q3 2017 YoY revenue growth is attributable to the following:
- Acer’s gaming product revenue grew by 168% YoY and contributed more than 10% to the company’s total revenues.
- Revenue from Latin America operations grew by 30% YoY, with Brazil taking the lead.
- Windows-based Commercial notebook revenue grew by 40% YoY.
- Chromebook revenue grew by 27% YoY.
- New business revenue, including Acer’s cloud and e-business grew by 30% YoY.
Overall these results illustrate Acer’s strong business momentum resulting from its precise strategies in gaming and commercial business.