- Acer announces two 10-inch 2-in-1 notebooks designed for students and budget-conscious families, the Acer Switch V 10 and Acer Switch One 10
- Both models feature Windows 10 and the latest quad-core Intel® Atom™ processors for best-in-class performance and productivity
- The Switch V 10 is available with a variety of colorful metal covers; a USB Type-C port provides fast data transfer, high-resolution video output and convenient charging
- The Switch One 10 comes with a stylish dark grey brushed-metal cover, and offers flexible 2-in-1 Windows 10 functionality at an extremely attractive price-point
A Perfect Mix of Power and Versatility
Both the Acer Switch V 10 and Switch One 10 feature Windows 10 and the latest quad-core Intel® Atom™ processors for best-in-class performance and productivity. They include multi-touch 10-inch screens with IPS technology for wide-viewing angles and vivid colors, while Precision Touchpads enable accurate, smooth and responsive navigation experiences, and support Windows 10 Precision Touchpad gestures. With the Acer Snap Hinge™ latch-less magnetic hinge design, both devices utilize Continuum to easily transform into four versatile usage modes to best suit the need at the moment:
1. Notebook: Traditional laptop/clamshell mode for efficient keyboard and touchpad productivity. Ideal for doing research, composing documents and performing spreadsheet calculations.
2. Pad: Remove the display and use it as a standalone touchscreen tablet. Excellent for entertainment so sit back to watch your favorite TV series or play games after a long day at school or work.
3. Tent: Place the tablet and keyboard in a tent (or “A” formation) to use the touchscreen in tight spaces like on long train journey, cross-country airplane trip, or simply at home to view a recipe on a crowded kitchen counter.
4. Display: This mode connects the tablet facing away from the keyboard to offer a sleek way to present videos at small events or other types of gatherings.
Acer Switch V 10: Budget-friendly 2-in-1 with USB Type-C
Available with metal covers in five eye-catching colors
The Switch V 10 has a built-in fingerprint reader which allows users to conveniently log into the computer through Windows Hello, while a dual-band MIMO 802.11ac wireless connection enables up to three times faster
Acer Switch One 10: Flexible 2-in-1 Functionality at an Extremely Attractive Price-Point
The Switch One 10 comes with a stylish dark grey brushed-metal cover, and offers flexible 2-in-1 Windows 10 functionality at an extremely attractive price-point. The Switch One 10’s tablet detaches effortlessly to share with kids when they want to watch their favorite shows or play games, while also providing ample productivity when parents need to get some work done at home.
Pricing and Availability
The Switch V 10 will be available in multiple colors in North America in Q3 starting at $249; in EMEA in September; and in China in August starting at ¥2,599.
The Switch One 10 will be available in Metallic Gray in North America in July with prices starting at $199; in EMEA in July starting at €249; and in China in September starting at ¥2,299.
Exact specifications, prices, and availability will vary by region. To find out about availability, product specifications and prices in specific markets, please contact your nearest Acer office or retailer via www.acer.com.
The new products will be showcased at Acer’s booth #M0420 at 4F, Nangang Exhibition Hall during Computex Taipei 2016 (May 31 to June 4).