Acer H257HU: Visuals Without Boundaries
- Stunning design, slim and elegant symmetric stand with integrated high performance speakers make the H257HU visually pleasant all around.
- The ZeroFrame design makes it an ideal multi-monitor setup solution.
- Ultra-fast HDMI 2.0 connection support.
- Acer ColorPlus and Acer EyeProtect technologies reduce eye strain and provide a more vivid and comfortable viewing experience.
The H257HU monitor is set apart with its futuristic brushed-metal round rim base stand. On top of it, a shiny and lightening silver line makes the edge smoother and fine-looking, and soft to the touch. The aluminum front bezel and middle frame are super slim, while the black glossy rear bezel grants pure, essential and premium finishes. What’s more, the Zero Frame design and IPS technology increases the viewing area and provides a more seamless viewing experience in a multi-monitor setup and wide viewing angles. The WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution, 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and fast response time of 4 ms lets customers enjoy the smoothest reproduction of fast action packed movies and games.
This monitor offers excellent audio capabilities with TrueHarmony technology and DTS™ surround sound. Acer TrueHarmony delivers enhanced bass, minimized distortion and dimensional sound; its customized equalizer optimizes frequency balance to ensure movies come to life, songs have more depth, and games are even more engaging. DTS™ sound creates a remarkable sonic flow through premium speakers positioned on the rear of the monitor.
The H257HU monitor sports an HDMI 2.0 port, which significantly increases bandwidth up to 18Gbps and adds key enhancements supporting increasing market requirements for an enhanced customer video and audio experience. Additional connectivity options include a DVI and DisplayPort 1.2.
What’s more, the H257HU monitor features EyeProtect set of technologies that help to reduce eye strain and provide a more comfortable viewing experience.
- Flicker-less technology, which helps to eliminate screen flickering, and a blue light filter that reduces exposure to blue light that can potentially cause long-term eye damage.
- Low Dimming technology, which allows customers to adjust to as low as 15 percent brightness in low light environments, compared to 30 percent found on standard monitors.
- ComfyView technology that lessens reflection from external light sources.