Acer Reports February Consolidated Revenues of NT$22.91 Billion, the Highest in Eight Years
TAIPEI, TAIWAN (March 8, 2022) Acer Inc. (TWSE: 2353) announced today its consolidated revenues for February 2022 at NT$22.91 billion, the highest in eight years for the same period. The February revenues grew by 12.7% year-on-year (YoY), and year-to-February revenues of NT$48.06 billion grew by 9.7% YoY. Acer’s public subsidiaries have all announced their monthly revenues, with year-to-February revenues growing by 30.6% YoY in total.
Business highlights for year-to-February include:
- Notebook revenues grew 4.6% YoY
- Desktop revenues grew 36.0% YoY
- Display revenues grew 9.8% YoY
- Gaming line  revenues grew 32.4% YoY
- Commercial business  revenues grew 41.6% YoY
- Acer Gaming Inc. revenues grew 27.7% YoY
- Acer Gadget Inc. revenues grew 19.3% YoY
- MPS Energy Inc. revenues grew 20.4% YoY
- Altos Computing Inc. revenues grew 233.6% YoY
Acer’s strategy to establish multiple business engines continues to gain momentum, while the year-to-February revenues of businesses other than PCs and displays grew 22.7% YoY, faster than the overall corporate growth.
 Acer’s gaming related products and businesses
 Acer’s commercial products, excluding Chromebooks