Acer Reports October Consolidated Revenues at NT$ 18.05 Billion
Focusing on reducing inventory and increasing net cash
TAIPEI (November 9, 2022) Acer Inc. (TWSE: 2353) reports its October consolidated revenues at NT$18.05 billion. Its year-to-October revenues reached NT$233.63 billion, down 10.3% year-on-year YoY. Acer is focusing on reducing inventory levels and increasing net cash to weather through the industry challenges.
Business highlights include:
- Businesses other than PCs and displays contributed 25.5% of total revenues in October, compared to 17.1% in October last year
- Businesses other than PCs and displays contributed 20.8% of total revenues in year-to-October, compared to 16.8% in the same period last year
- Businesses other than PCs and displays revenues grew 13.1% year-to-October, YoY
- Acer’s public subsidiaries have all announced their October revenues, in addition, highlights of companies under incubation include:
- Altos Computing Inc. revenues grew 149.9% year-to-October, YoY
- AcerPure Inc. revenues grew 45.8% year-to-October, YoY
Acer is committed to making ESG (environment, social, governance) initiatives a sustainable business. The eco-conscious Vero line built with recycled materials has been well received in the market. Revenue from the Vero business grew more than 30% in October YoY.