Acer Reports October Consolidated Revenues of NT$28.01 Billion, Marking the Highest for October in Seven Years and Up 9.8% Year-on-year
November 8, 2021
TAIPEI, TAIWAN (November 8, 2021) Acer Inc. (TWSE: 2353) announced today its consolidated revenues for October at NT$28.01 billion, marking the highest in seven years for the same period and up 9.8% year-on-year (YoY). Consolidated revenues for year-to-October reached NT$260.48 billion, up 18.4% YoY.
Business highlights for October include:
- YoY revenue for the gaming line grew by 20.2%
- YoY revenue for desktop PCs grew by 54.5%
- YoY revenue for notebook PCs grew by 4.8%
- YoY revenue for monitors grew by 4.7%
Acer’s strategy to build multiple business engines continues to show good momentum, and the six listed subsidiary companies have all reported their October business results.
Other highlights for October include:
- YoY revenue for Highpoint Service Network grew by 48.5%
- YoY revenue for Altos Computing grew by 155.8%
- YoY revenue for MPS Energy grew by 611.9%
The non-PC related businesses have summed up to 17.1% share of the total Acer group revenues in October.
 Acer’s gaming related products and businesses