Acer Reports Q2 Preliminary Revenues at NT$72.35 Billion, Down 9.3% Year-on-Year
July 8, 2022
TAIPEI, TAIWAN (July 8, 2022) Acer Inc. (TWSE: 2353) announced its consolidated revenues for June at NT$30.94 billion, marking an eight-year high over the same period, with growth of 3.1% year-on-year (YoY) and 39.5% month-on-month (MoM). Consolidated revenues for the first half (H1) summed up at NT$150.72 billion, which was flattish with 0.4% decline YoY. The company also managed to continuously reduce overall inventory levels.
Business highlights year-on-year include:
- Desktop PC business revenue grew 9.3% in June, 2.9% in Q2, and 15.4% in H1
- Gaming business  revenue grew 25.7% in June, declined by 12.3% in Q2, and grew 4.9% in H1
Acer’s seven public subsidiaries have all announced their Q2 2022 revenues with an overall growth of 31.9% YoY. On top of their strong business growth, Acer’s strategy to build multiple business engines is gaining good momentum.
- Acer Gaming Inc. revenue in Q2 grew 42.9% YoY
- Acer Gadget Inc. revenue in Q2 grew 25.1% YoY
- MPS Energy Inc. revenue in Q2 grew 63.4% YoY
- Altos Computing Inc. revenue in Q2 grew 59.0% YoY
- AcerPure Inc. revenue in Q2 grew 70.7% YoY
The businesses other than PCs and displays contributed to 21.1% of total Q2 revenues.
 Acer’s gaming related products and businesses